To become a fully qualified Painter & Decorator you will need to complete your Certificate III in Painting & Decorating, in addition to hands on work as an apprentice. Master Painters Group Training Company (MPGTC) offers an apprentice placement service with our professional and qualified Host Trainers across NSW.
Not only will you be learning on the job, as the majority of your time will actually be spent in the field working on projects and properties, you will also attend TAFE to achieve your Certificate III in Painting & Decorating. This certificate teaches you not only the basics of painting and decorating but also;
- Spray paint, wallpaper and restoration
- How to produce decorative murals and interior decorations
- Learn how to read plans and estimate on jobs
- Work with marine coatings
- Perform paint film analysis
- Use airless spray painting techniques
- Work on brick, plaster, wood and metal surfaces
- Deliver high quality work at Master level
- Work in high places and on elevated platforms
- Use the latest technology for difficult access and high places
- Perform your job safely with the latest in WHS training
So if you are up for a challenging and rewarding career in a growth industry register your interest today by completing the form below.....