NSW Government Smart and Skilled Program
Subsidised courses are available throughout New South Wales under the Smart and Skilled Program. MPGTC has a contract with the NSW Government (Department of Industry) to offer and provide training under this program.
You may be eligible for Smart and Skilled funding if you:
- Are 15 years old and over
- Live or work in New South Wales
- Have left school
- Are an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident, a humanitarian visa holder, or a New Zealand citizen
Smart and Skilled Fees
This training is subsidised by the NSW government.
If you're eligible for government-subsidised training under Smart and Skilled, you pay only a portion of the training cost. You can use the Smart and Skilled Course Finder to estimate your fee.
Smart and Skilled introduces a simpler, fairer system for calculating fees and subsidies. You only pay one fee for the whole qualification, rather than year-by-year. This means you'll know, upfront, the total cost of your training. (Check the arrangements for paying this fee with your preferred training provider. For example, you may be able to pay by instalments.)
How to Enrol in a Smart and Skilled Course
This training is subsidised by the NSW government
To enrol in a Smart and Skilled course, follow these steps:
- 1.Check whether you’re eligible for government-subsidised training
- 2.Use the Course Finder to find our Painting and Decorating courses and get an estimate of the course fee
- 3.Contact us to enrol